• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

im here

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Welcome to the CCA. Definitely come to the meeting this week. There are tons of great people, and you can get some really good fish in the auction.

marge618

CCA member
Yup, I am. Ask me stuff.

Ive been keeping fishies for about a year now. I have a 135 and 2 75s running.

Welcome to the forum Chev. This coming Saturday is the monthly CCA meeting. It's a great opportunity to find out what the club is all about.

Oh 'im here' where are you located? What fishes do you keep in your 3 tanks?

Clslogic

Members
welcome you should go to the meeting on saturday....
I plan on it.
ello govvna.

I still thin ktheres trickery afoot
squint.gif

Welcome aboard! We have Pay Pal now;) You should consider joining our Wonderful Club.

Richard
I already decided I would.
biggthumpup.gif

Welcome to the CCA. Definitely come to the meeting this week. There are tons of great people, and you can get some really good fish in the auction.
Im planning on it. Barring anything crazy happening I should be there.
Welcome to the forum Chev. This coming Saturday is the monthly CCA meeting. It's a great opportunity to find out what the club is all about.

Oh 'im here' where are you located? What fishes do you keep in your 3 tanks?
I live in glen burnie now. Used to live in catonsville.

Polleni salvini JD Jag Buttikoferi Red Devil FH Carpintis Dovii(dont know why I got him) and a Convict.
WELCOME TO CCA FROM DISCIPLE FROM MFK :D
Theres something Ive always wanted to ask you.

WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS YELLING AT EVERYONE!!??!!?!?!?1

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I'M NOT YELLING ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO YELL OVER A KEYBOARD. I'M TYPING IN CAPS CUZ I LIKE CAPS. EVERYTIME U SEE CAPS U REMEMBER NOT TO TAKE IT PERSONALLY WITH ME. HOPE I ANSWERED YA QUESTION. LOL WELCOME TO CCA.