• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

I'm Back...

Sonny Disposition

Hi all. I didn't make it to Uruguay, but I did get to take a trip to Florida. We drove down to Deerfield Beach to check on my mother-in-law's old place, and I got to do some collecting. I dipnetted my way through several canals and got some Hemichromis Letourneauxi (African Jewel fish), Mayan cichlids, black acaras, and Nandopsis salvini. One of the salvinis was really nice, unfortunately, that one didn't make it back alive. The bag had sprung a pinhole leak, and the air seeped out and the fish suffocated. I did manage to get one last photo of him though.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Sonny, the fish is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you Man! You did good;) Too bad you could not salvage the fish, but the whole point is u went collecting and was successful. Plus, you had fun, right? Nevertheless, I can't wait for my vacation time so I can go south to Florida.
Welcome back;)

Regards,

SubMariner

Sonny Disposition

Thanks, F8 and Sub.

I guess the lesson to learn is "never pack the best fish in the bottom of the styro."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Jun 1 2008, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sonny, the fish is Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so proud of you Man! You did good;) Too bad you could not salvage the fish, but the whole point is u went collecting and was successful. Plus, you had fun, right? Nevertheless, I can't wait for my vacation time so I can go south to Florida.
Welcome back;)

Regards,

SubMariner[/b]