• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Holiday Party and Anniversary Sale

JLW

CCA Members
Get Your Holiday Shopping Done!

Hey Folks,

Two things, our last ship outs of the year will be 8 and 9 December, 2013. We will resume shipping after the holidays. There is a huge amount of packages in motion the week before and after Christmas, and there is just too great a chance of fish getting delayed, lost, or having the fruitcake tossed on top of them (well known fact, there is only one fruitcake. It is regifted, and capable of being in multiple places at once, but it is only one fruitcake). Please make sure you have any orders in before then.

Secondly, Batfish Aquatics turned one year old earlier this month, and we will be having an Open House / Anniversary Sale to celebrate. If you have not been down to our new facility in Silver Spring, Maryland, just north of Washington, DC please save the dates. We will hold this even on Sunday December 15th, from 1 PM to 6 PM. This will be your last chance to get fish before the New Year.

We are expecting in that week a huge shipment of Saltwater -- please share with your salty friends! We'll also be getting a nice variety of plants and bringing in a huge shipment of fishes.

Plus, since it is the giving season, we'll be offering an amazing special for in-person sales only. We'll be selling Gift Certificates on site, and for each $25 you spend on a gift certificate, you'll get a second one for $5! (Gift Certificates cannot be used on the same day, must be made out to two separate people).

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Happy holidays to you too, Josh and congratulations on the year anniversary!

Will certainly try to make the open house. :)

The gift card deal awesome, Will certainly be picking up a coupe when I see you.

JLW

CCA Members
Prince, and others --

I'd rather not post the address on a public forum, as we are not a public facility. We're located less than a mile from the usual CCA meeting location. Please send me an e-mail and I'll send you directions and an address (it's tough to find with just an address).

J.