• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi!

A

Amanda

Hi!

My name is Amanda, and I've been a fish keeper for about 5 years now, and before getting back into hte hobby, my dad used to keep fish a LONG time ago. So he got back in about 5 years ago and I followed.

We keep and breed Angelfish, and are trying to breed Discus.... But our pair is not cooperating. It was suggested that a mating dance be done in front of their tank.... But I'm not so sure.... They have cleaned a slate. They just haven't used it yet.....

The angelfish we currently have are Kois, Pearls, Halfblacks, Smokies, Chocolates, Silvers, and Blushers. We recently bought out a fish buisness which was up in Pennsylvania, and we are currently getting all the stuff up and running.

We also have a bunch of Mollies (I happen to like them) and Bolivian Rams.

Me and my father will be joining the CCA soon, hopefully next week (that IS the date of hte next meeting right?).

We live on the west side of Baltimore, MD, and have about 500 gallons worth of tanks, spread over close to 30 tanks, currently set up with a pair of 75s and a 65 still to be set up.

So thats us!

I look forward to getting to know everyone here.

Amanda.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Welcome Amanda

Hope we see you next Saturday at 2

There are plenty of members that have bred discus so there should be plenty of help if you need it.

See you soon.

Pat

marge618

CCA member
Hi!

My name is Amanda, and I've been a fish keeper for about 5 years now, and before getting back into hte hobby, my dad used to keep fish a LONG time ago. So he got back in about 5 years ago and I followed.

We keep and breed Angelfish, and are trying to breed Discus.... So thats us!

Amanda.[/b]
Hello! It sounds like you have a mini Angelfish store in your home. How great to have so many breeders! Welcome! Hope to see you at the CCA meetings.