• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi from NOVA

bertolli

Members
Hi there,
I'm Mark.
Started with cichlids about 5 months ago a 55g mbuna tank. I since then set up a 43g convict tank which hasn't gone great because of the tank dimensions(want to keep SA's but i need a much bigger tank) and I'm now in the process of setting up my first tanganyika tank (it's cycling).
Im 19 and most of this fish hobby is a partnership with my 15 year old brother. I'm a student at George Mason University in Fairfax and I live at home about 10 miles from DC.
Looking forward to exchanging ideas, supplies, and fish with some local yokels....
Thats me.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Hi and welcome!!! I think I saw you recently on another forum. You replied to my "Attack Fish" video of my male comp. Not only am I glad to see you here, but I'm really glad to see your setting up a tang tank!!! ;)

Jumbie

Members
Welcome to the forum! What kind of tank is your convicts in? You don't always need a large tank for SA cichlids apistos would do just fine in a 10-20g tank. Talk to Sarah AKA Longstocking she has plenty of great Tanganyika cichlids.

bertolli

Members
Hi and welcome!!! I think I saw you recently on another forum. You replied to my "Attack Fish" video of my male comp. Not only am I glad to see you here, but I'm really glad to see your setting up a tang tank!!! ;)

your sig is actually how i found this site :p

bertolli

Members
thx josh. I'm getting rid of the convicts soon got tired of watching them eat each others babies lol. Ill let longstocking know im looking for calvus some shellies and maybe a julie or two

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Welcome aboard, Mark. I wish I knew about the club when I first started keeping cichlids. The folks here are awesome and will totally help you out!

Cheers,
Tony