• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Have: Coptodon synderae for sale

captmicha

Members
Have adult Coptodon synderae for sale, a critically endangered West African dwarf cichlid. I can meet at the meeting tomorrow.

Can bring to the meeting. $7. Can't sex them for sure, but can try.

Care: Native to Lake Bermin, they like warm temps and pH slightly higher than neutral. They like sifting through a sandy substrate, especially for their spawning nests.

I feed vegetarian prepared food, and blanched veggies, nori and tree leaves. They're likely to eat any plants you put in with them.

They can be aggressive when fry are free swimming, especially the male to the female, but I've had success with lots of cover (rocks, wood and leaves) and half a dozen adults to spread out the aggression in a 55 gallon.

Please go here for pics. https://www.capitalcichlids.org/forums/threads/fs-coptodon-synderae.34858/

lgfelic

Members
I'm interested but not currently in the country. If you have any available for when I return (July), I'd like to buy several.