• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Group buy for delivery to June 8th Meeting

jcunningham0295

CCA Members
If anyone is interested in purchasing fish for the June 8th meeting, I will be offering a group buy, see stock listing below. All sales receive 10% discount and if the total order is over $300 I will cover the shipping. I will ship them out on Friday and someone will need to pickup at BWI and bring to the meeting on Sat 6/8. Please let me know if you have questions. Feel free to message me here or through my Cunningham Cichlids facebook page.

Malawi:
Aristochromis christyi– 1” - $8 ea or 5/$30
Aulonocara baenschi - 1” - $6 ea or 5/$25
Aulonocara baenschi – 4” – male - $45
Aulonocara jacobfrbergi lemon jake – Coming soon
Aulonocara kandeense (blue orchid) – CARES species – 1” - $6 ea or 5/$25
Aulonocara maylandi – CARES Species – 1” - $7 ea or 6/$30
Aulonocara maylandi breeding group – 2m/6f - $200
Aulonocara rubescens (albino) – 1” - $8 ea or 5/$30
Dimidiochromis strigatus - 1” - $8 ea or all 7 for $45
Labidochromis caeruleus (nkhata bay) - ~ 1” - $6ea or 5/$25
Lethrinops turneri harbour island – 1” - $16 ea or 5/$70 (Rare)
Mchenga conophoros (Otter Point) - ~1” - $8 ea or 5/$30
Mylochromis ericotaenia – Limited quantities - $8 ea or 5/$35
Mylochromis plagiotaenia – Coming soon
Nimbochromis livingstonii – 1” - $7 ea or 5/$25
Nyassochromis prostoma gome – Coming soon
Otopharynx heterdon - 1” - $8 ea or 5/$35
Placidochromis electra (Deep water hap) – 1” - $7 ea or 5/$30
Placidochromis milomo (VC-10) – 1” - $7 ea or 5/$30
Placidochromis sp. Jalo reef -1” - $7 ea or 5/$30
Placidochromis sp. ''Phenochilus Tanzania'' - CARES Species – More Coming soon
Protomelas sp. hertae (German Strain) – 1” – $8 ea or 5/$35
Protomelas pleurotaenia (German Strain) – 1” – $8 ea or 5/$35 (Rare)
Sciaenochromis fryeri – 1” - $6 ea or 5/$25
Stigmatochromis melanchros – 1”+ - $20 ea or all 11 fry for $175

Tanganyikan:
Astatotilapia stappersii – ~1” - $6 ea or 5/$25
Astatotilapia stappersii breeding group – 2m/4f (one female with bad eye) - $50
Telmatochromis sp. lufubu – 1” - Coming soon

Victorian:
Enterochromis paropius – 1” - $7 ea or 5/$25

Freakgecko

Members
Josh, are you bringing any fish down with you or no? Just had a tank open up, and wouldn’t mind 5 of the enterochromis

Freakgecko

Members
The enterochromis I have left are around 3/4".
I really want another CARES species and have a 50 breeder with adult syno petricola (or luccipinis from what I understand). The synos don’t seem to be super predatory, and I do have a breeder box, or a grow out tank with some amatitlania myrnae growing out (about 1”). Since they’re smaller, would you do 6/$25?

jcunningham0295

CCA Members
I really want another CARES species and have a 50 breeder with adult syno petricola (or luccipinis from what I understand). The synos don’t seem to be super predatory, and I do have a breeder box, or a grow out tank with some amatitlania myrnae growing out (about 1”). Since they’re smaller, would you do 6/$25?

Yes I can do 6 for $25

Freakgecko

Members
Deadline to order is Wed evening to ensure I have time to get everything ready for shipping Friday morning.
I’ll talk it over with the wife, I was trying to get some Xystichromis sp. flameback (the silver and red bicolor species, not Kyoga) but haven’t seen any local

Freakgecko

Members
Enterochromis are dropped and already settling in nicely. Eating healthily right out of the bag. Really appreciate the couple extra in the bag. Great talk today as well! Thanks, Josh!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I ended up with the bag of Mchenga conophoros 'Otter Point' and Craig ended up with the german strain of Protomelas sp. hertae, all fish are doing great.

I think ended up with both the Otopharynx heterodon 'Gome' and the Albino Ruby Red peacocks.

Thanks again to Josh for all of the great donations!