• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Greetings from Bucks County, PA

A

AlishanAS

Hello to everyone at the CCA.

I'm Tom, AKA AlishanAS, an admin at www.EastCoastCichlids.org.
It's great to hear that a group of your membership is coming to our auction on April 4.

I'm also a member of the North Jersey Aquarium Society and was a member of the Mid Atlantic Cichlid Keepers.

I've been keeping cichlids for about 35 years and now have 22 tanks in operation with various species.

Some of my Africans include:
Cyprichromis pavo Moliro
Asprotilapia leptura
Lamprologus speciosus
Lethrinops species deep orange Nkhata
Mylochromis sp. Colourflame( from Julie, of course)
Aulonocara koningsi
Aulonocara ethelwynnae
Paretroplus menarambo
Pelvicachromis signatus
Pelvicachromis subocellatus matadi
Anamalochromis thomasi

New worlders include:
Crenicichla wallaci
Crenicichla regani
Archocentrus/Cryptoheros cutteri
Laetacara dorsigerus

I hope to see some of you on April 4th!

Sonny Disposition

Hey, say "hi" to the Bucks County folks for me. Two or three years ago, I went up there to give the sunfish talk. They were an incredible audience. I really had a great time.

Hello to everyone at the CCA.

I'm Tom, AKA AlishanAS, an admin at www.EastCoastCichlids.org.
It's great to hear that a group of your membership is coming to our auction on April 4.

I'm also a member of the North Jersey Aquarium Society and was a member of the Mid Atlantic Cichlid Keepers.

I've been keeping cichlids for about 35 years and now have 22 tanks in operation with various species.

Some of my Africans include:
Cyprichromis pavo Moliro
Asprotilapia leptura
Lamprologus speciosus
Lethrinops species deep orange Nkhata
Mylochromis sp. Colourflame( from Julie, of course)
Aulonocara koningsi
Aulonocara ethelwynnae
Paretroplus menarambo
Pelvicachromis signatus
Pelvicachromis subocellatus matadi
Anamalochromis thomasi

New worlders include:
Crenicichla wallaci
Crenicichla regani
Archocentrus/Cryptoheros cutteri
Laetacara dorsigerus

I hope to see some of you on April 4th!

A

AlishanAS

Hey, say "hi" to the Bucks County folks for me. Two or three years ago, I went up there to give the sunfish talk. They were an incredible audience. I really had a great time.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I hope those that made the trip to the ECC auction had a good time.

Speaking of sunfish, NJAS and ECC member Ray Wetzel is getting permits to collect native fish in NJ this year. Among the species at the top of the list is the Black Banded sunfish. I went on a collecting trip with Ray and other NJAS members some years ago and brought back many chaetodons. Real fun time.