• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Great Snakehead Hunt Iii

longstocking

Members
One of these years I'm going to make it to this !

But, I'm going to be on a boat looking for a civil war fleet of boats that went down :(

Have fun guys !

animicrazy

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Aug 3 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

But, I'm going to be on a boat looking for a civil war fleet of boats that went down :(

Have fun guys ![/b]

Sarah,
You always have such interesting stuff to do!! Have a couple of kids - might slow you down a bit. :D

Want to but can't - my youngest (the semi-reformed former (sort of) fish hater) daughter is having surgery Tuesday so I'm rushing (to those who know me this concept is funny) to get water changes up to date and, as is usual when time is short, deal with the breeders and mis fits that need new tanks!

bring 'em home guys!!!!

TMS

Sonny Disposition

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animicrazy @ Aug 9 2008, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Aug 3 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have fun guys ![/b]

Sarah,
You always have such interesting stuff to do!! Have a couple of kids - might slow you down a bit. :D

Want to but can't - my youngest (the semi-reformed former (sort of) fish hater) daughter is having surgery Tuesday so I'm rushing (to those who know me this concept is funny) to get water changes up to date and, as is usual when time is short, deal with the breeders and mis fits that need new tanks!

bring 'em home guys!!!!

TMS
[/b][/quote]

Sonny Disposition

Sorry you couldn't make it, Paul and Marge. We missed you. Don't worry, though, there'll be other trips. I take special requests, so if there's something people want, let me know, and we can make plans.

We got a lot of bluespotted sunfish yesterday, and a tesselated darter, and lots of striped killifish. Still, though, no snakehead! Better luck next time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Sonny Disposition @ Aug 10 2008, 06:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animicrazy @ Aug 9 2008, 08:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (longstocking @ Aug 3 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have fun guys ![/b]

Sarah,

bring 'em home guys!!!!

TMS
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]