• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS Paracyprichromis nigripinnis F1 Juvies

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I have 2 dozen F1 Paracyp's @ 1"+ that will be available at the April meeting :D

They are $100/dozen for club members and I'll donate 10% to the club.

They are $120/dozen for non club members (give the club the extra $20 in the form of a membership and get the members price ;) )

They are best kept in groups of 10 or more. They aren't aggressive. By day they will swim in open water, at night they sleep on the sides of the tank (suspended vertically, nose down) or on the vertical faces of rocks. They show their best colors in a dimly lit tank, mine are in a dim tank with black painted back and ends, black/gray rocks and black sand... the colors are amazing in this setup. Looks a lil sumthin like this :

closeup.jpg

That is one of the males in my wild caught breeding colony :wub:

If you're interested, please post in this thread first and then pm me.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
oooh Tony! watch out! I sense the Darkside is pulling you in! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

LOL!!! LMAO!!! You're too much Tonya! I think we are losing Tony to the Darkside...

Tony...use the Force! Let go...and don't fall for the temptations of the Darkside.

BTW, nice looking fishy Mikey Gray!

RM

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
LOL!!! LMAO!!! You're too much Tonya! I think we are losing Tony to the Darkside...

RM

lol... true dat. :cool:

I don't want to thread-jack, but intend on making my own thread once everyone from Milwaukee is moved out of quarantine.

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Thanks for the compliments ;)

Richard, I know you want these fishies... I can sense it... Don't fight it... Go with it... It's time for you to come home, where you belong... You know you want our fishies!!!

:lol:

longstocking

Members
lol... true dat. :cool:

I don't want to thread-jack, but intend on making my own thread once everyone from Milwaukee is moved out of quarantine.

sorry for the the off topic post...

Tony... suggestion... start that post now.. you probably have a lot more 'moving' of fish and tanks than you think :eek:

Tangs are a lot harder IMO to place in a proper set-up to breed than ummmmmmmmm "that other lake" :p Unless you are doing species only... then it's easy.