• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS or Ft Fx5 and Eheim 2260

M

mshill90

Here's some links that I found mshill90. All that's right I already text them to ya a week ago. Maybe u forgot. You have no idea what ur talking about. Please don't interfere w my thread anymore unless you have the research to back up your thoughts. I'd hate for this to get personal. Post some links so everyone can see what exactly it is that your trying to prove. Here are some prices I found. Dunno if that's w media and shipping tho.more than likely not. Mine comes w media. Dont remember what in there but must b good **** cause it's crystal clear. U saw it. Lol how much u wanna give me?

EHEIM FILTER 2260-38
$385.00 - OnlinePetDepot.com
Filter 2260-38 - Eheim Products
$365.77 - PetBlvd.com
Eheim filter 2260 38
$483.64 - Pets Warehouse

Again, if you read my post from earlier, You have the 2262, which is the BETTER of the 2.. don't know why you are trying to flame me for trying to correct you so that you get what you're asking...

The 2262 is BETTER than the 2260- you have the better of the 2. By stating you have the 2260, you are potentially hurting yourself on the sale.

And I have seen the filter, and I agree, it works great. The tank was crystal.

dustin

Members
Sorry guys the last bit of that says u saw it and so on. That's the original text I sent her. I just pasted it to the post. Forgot to delete that part. If anyone has any ? Please pm me. I'm sick of the drama. Thank you. By the way, the fx5 is pending trade as of tomorrow. Thanks!

dustin

Members
Ok here's the tag on the pump.
ff25f723.jpg

Duane911

Members
So i guess there is now two kinds of filter drama, the kind i get when im trying to prime and the kind from this thread. Almost sounds like a new show on Oxygen titled, " Bad Filters Club "