• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Male Peacocks and Cyprichromis Breeding Group

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I bought a large portion of a friend of mine's livestock because he is downsizing and had to break down a few tanks. I bought about a dozen male peacocks and a breeding group of Cyprichromis Leptosoma 'Chituta Bay' Neon head. I was planning to keep the cyp's but realized my tank space isn't quite adequate and someone else might be able to give them a better environment. I have included a pic of a male "strawberry/sunburst" peacock and the male cyp. I don't have any pictures of anything else, but if there is something you are interested in, I can bring it to the next meeting with no obligation to buy. PM me with any questions or to let me know what you want.

Aulonocara sp. "Strawberry" 3" Males $8
Aulonocara Hansbaenschi "Blue Regal" 3-4" Males $10
Aulonocara sp. "Lwanda Red-Top" 3" Males $10
Cyprichromis Leptosoma 'Chituta Bay' Neon Head Yellow Tail Morph
1M/3F (1 has a broken jaw and can not hold but I can not cull) $60

pinkpeacocksmall.jpg

leptosoma.jpg

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Anyone interested in the group of Cyp females for $20? Apparently cyps like to jump. I found the male on the floor last night...

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Update: All lwandas are sold. I have 2 blue regals and 1 strawberry still available. Please let me know if anyone is interested before the meeting.