• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Frontosa Burundi

Cbaker

Members
Frank,

Have you heard from Eric? I PM'ed him but i have'nt heard back. Do you know if he still want the fish?

Raven20

Members
The Fronts are heading south!!! Thanks to Eric...Chris..and especially my man Frank!!! Nice to meet you..

Thanks again Gentleman...

Cbaker

Members
Russ,

I must say i am very impressed with the fronts. Very healthy and nice. Thanks alot for the sand too. Frank, it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks alot for picking them up for me. I really appreciate it. like your setup aswell. :)

frankoq

Members
Mine:

18AB990C-B775-4F60-94C3-56C8E66C8AAC_zpsicaytlvb.jpg

A6042C02-2F7C-4DDA-8999-8F3BCA5310D6_zpscfdrrfck.jpg

frankoq

Members
Russ,

I must say i am very impressed with the fronts. Very healthy and nice. Thanks alot for the sand too. Frank, it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks alot for picking them up for me. I really appreciate it. like your setup aswell. :)

Nice to meet you too. See you at the next meet.

Bigred

Members
Big thanks to everyone involved.

Russ thanks for the great Frontosa's they look awesome. Thanks to Frank for picking them up from Baltimore , you are the man. Last but not least thanks to Chris for bringing them down to VA .You guys are number 1 in my book.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cbaker

Members
Bigred, Anytime Bro... I agree they are very nice. Someone should get the 3 fry that Russ still have if they havent been taken yet. These are a nice strain.