• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS buescheri Zaire gold and julie transcriptus bemba, ABNs and valisnaria

Charlutz

Members
Can deliver to meeting or available for pickup in Columbia, MD.

Neolamprologous buescheri Zaire gold. 3/4-1" in length. It's the fish in my avatar. $12 each or for CCA members - $10 each.

IMG_6791.jpg

Julidochromis transcriptus kissi bemba.

3/4" in length. $7 each or for CCA members - $6 each.

[YT]w6mKFU8MuXM[/YT]

Albino bristlenose cats 1" for $3 ea.
Valinsaria. Not sure the type, but it grows fine in sand and high ph with my tanganyikans and it is resistant to them eating it. Grows to about 18" and if you treat it well, even taller. I'll sell a good sized back for 8 bucks.

Thanks for looking!

clearsky5

CCA Members
I would be interested in some.... are they sexable at this size? how many do you have available?
thanks
david

Charlutz

Members
Little help here... some of which fish? None of the three species are reliably sexable at this size.

Charlutz

Members
Thanks David. I've only got 6 and maybe a 7th at that size now. I've got another group coming in behind them, but it will be a little while before they are ready. I don't typically discount this fish as the spawns are small and nobody else is breeding this variation locally. 6@$12=$72. :)