• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FRONTOZA fry

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
I just stripped my Burundi female of about 25 fry with egg sack still intacked. I kept them in the same tank in a net breeder. Any suggestion on care are always welcome.There about 3/8 inch long.

Jumbie

Members
After they lose their egg sacks I feed mine baby brine shrimp. When they start to get a little bigger put them in a 10g, they will start killing each other off if kept on the fry basket to long.

Make sure they are moving around whether in a tumbler or themselves. I believe you can still have some issues if you do not tumble them. Check out Cyphos.com. I have learned a lot over the last year about these beautiful fish. I am obsessed with my WC Mobas. Good luck.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
CONGRATS MAN...........I ALWAYS THOUGHT THIS WAS A GREAT FISH. I JUST DIDNT WANNA GIVE 3YRS TO MATURITY OF MY TIME AND TANK. I GUESS I NEED SOME PATIENCE. BEST OF LUCK W/ THEM