• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Friday Video - Where should you set up a fishroom?

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thank you Bob,
One of your Best so far.

I want one.
This goes with the other thread of the ultimate fish room or tank. lol

dogofwar

CCA Members
You're supposed to bathe...in the tank. At least that's what I thought that the subtitles said :D

Any idea what the game part of this (with the steam and stuff) was about?

Either way it's pretty awesome.

LMAOOOOOO

I would have made it bigger and put a bath tub in there..

Sonny Disposition

Matt, if you could read the subtitles in that video, then you're certainly one step ahead of me. I have no idea what they said.

You're supposed to bathe...in the tank. At least that's what I thought that the subtitles said :D

Any idea what the game part of this (with the steam and stuff) was about?

Either way it's pretty awesome.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Best I could translate they were talking about some guy with an aquarium bathroom :) Sorry, couldn't resist!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
OMG!!!
ddd.gif
No Freakin way...Oh my gosh, a dream come true.
dd.gif
Now that's the ultimate throne slash sanctuary. A place to meditate and feel....Creative, Picasso even.;)
download.gif

Thank you Bob, for showing us the way to our very own Zion, a means to connect with our inner self and get away from the nagging wife. Wow, can't wait till Xmas. Did you see the size of those fish, incredible.

Thanx for sharing Sonny,

Richard

"This is CCA Sparta!"
300_movie_image_gerard_butler-1.jpg

lonlangione

Members
Here's one that I saw a few months ago. I especially like where it says: "The water is running, and each day we change the water at least twice and add oxygen into the water. It's not much different to a fish tank," he said.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2855526.html

Make your own jokes concerning the names of the men they interviewed. I guess Mr. Moon wasn't there that day......