• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Free fish

MonteSS

Members
I still have a bunch of young Nics I need to get rid of (about 50 1.5-3") and three adult Keyholes that I think are all female. Also some young adult male Ctyptoheros Chetumalensis.

All fish are free to members. I really want to ship ALL the Nics at once if club members want to split, or donate to auction, or give/sell to a fish store.

I cant make it to meetings so you pay the shipping.

...Bill

Plenipotentiary-at-large
A credit to the afflicted/enthralled you are Sir

As the reigning and regional DC Nic relocation vizier I volunteer. I'll PM you with my address and pledge/ensure broad, equitable and satisfying distribution accrued to your karmic account (as previous) and CCA's coffers. That is subject to your approval.

Priority Mail should get them here next day.

How much would it be to ship the female keyhole cichlids to Reston, VA?

I have two males that I got from Jon last month and I'm sure that they would love some company?

Arlene

MonteSS

Members
Priority shipping in a medium box is like $11.

These three grew up together and are about 3". One is slightly larger. I am assuming they are female because of their size and not long trailers.

Or if I ship all the Nics to Avatar, I could put them in that large styro.

....Bill

Sure, I can share shipping with Sam.

What say you Sam? I will split the shipping with you Sam and pick up the fish at the next CCA meeting?

Arlene

Plenipotentiary-at-large
You brazen opportunist you...

...he says covetously. Been regretting giving away my keyholes nigh a year now but am sure you'll do them proud. Sure, happy to oblige.

Very enamored of the Ctyptoheros - really looking forward to those, the Nics I'm doing as public service as I have a very large spawning pair from your last incident of beneficence. :D

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Pick of the litter

Done. But you have to come get him. I'll provide the vintage. :D

MonteSS

Members
I can spare 3 Chets, possibly more. I got 9 babies at like 1/2" a year ago and only got one female. They dont seem interested in spawning. Maybe tank is too crowded. Surprisingly in the overstocked tank the boys play fairly nice.

I have a large styro and would love to ship all together if you guys can work that out.

...Bill

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Go for it

Of course - when you wanting to do this? Obviously the closer it is to the next CCA meeting on October 13th the better it is for me but it's your largesse so it's your call.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Stellar.

Let us know if there's something you're yearning for...our network is indebted to you and would like to reciprocate.