• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fragile World

Over here.

Hello Sunny,thanks for your friendly post,your son sounds like a real go getter.I hope you can follow him to the UK and come and see our best sights or is that shops(fish) We are very fortunate to have such a wide choice and much of it new to the hobby.For example we are having our annual convention B.C.A.on April 19th, two weeks away.with two world renowned speakers Alf Stalsberg (Aequidens) and Bernt Degan (Discus).
Also there is a "to die for" fish auction with wild stuff coming in just for the day.The selection available is just mind boggling I can't wait,much of it is "wish list" stuff.Still like you I would like to do Uruguay just once in my life. Kind Regards
Fraggy

Lively

Members
My mom was born in Huddersfield- just a bit north of you and Dad was Cockney . I've family mainly in London and Delph area. Haven't been over in years - but I'm hoping to be able to take the kids over in a couple of years - my youngest is about 22 months - very bad age for travel! lol

Thanks for the compliment on my handle! I started using it almost 14 years ago when the net was young...I get mad when it's taken on a site, I figure I'm the original Lively! lol