• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Forum Bugs

mscichlid

Founder
If you have problems with the forum since our server migration, copy the URL from the problem and post it here.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I can't log on at work since the change. It says its a error. Since I can't get on I can't post it. Its weird because I can get on all the others.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I was having trouble with the 400 error on Firefox from my work machine for about 3 days. Finally got tired of looking at the site though Internet Explorer, so looked into the issue.

Try clearing your cache/cookies associated with this site. Worked for me.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Ok it says HTTP 400 BAD REQUEST can't connect because of a problem with the address.
I even tried from the google page.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Ok it says HTTP 400 BAD REQUEST can't connect because of a problem with the address.
I even tried from the google page.

Nathan

Members
I was having trouble with the 400 error on Firefox from my work machine for about 3 days. Finally got tired of looking at the site though Internet Explorer, so looked into the issue.

Try clearing your cache/cookies associated with this site. Worked for me.

Didn't work, I'm able to view pvas and mfk, but not this one

Nathan

Members
Yes. I had to clear cookies on the phone, works now. Just the cache didn't do anything. You should be able to reach the browser settings by hitting the menu button with the browser open

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Endemic epidemic

If you have problems with the forum since our server migration, copy the URL from the problem and post it here.

I am still unable to edit other people's posts to make them funny, literate and relevant. This is particularly troublesome since I was assured that I would be allowed to deal directly with the chronic stream of incomprehensible posts largely originating from the so-called 'Garden State' (compost, no matter how deep, does not a garden make). Additionally no one has offered to give me anything for free since the server migration, and am also still awaiting a genuine 'feedback' option that permits me to fry the motherboard of any computer operated by an offensive poster, which as I recall was a condition of my generous donation to the Francine Bethea Academy for the Perpetually Flatulent. Please advise soonest.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I am still unable to edit other people's posts to make them funny, literate and relevant. This is particularly troublesome since I was assured that I would be allowed to deal directly with the chronic stream of incomprehensible posts largely originating from the so-called 'Garden State' (compost, no matter how deep, does not a garden make). Additionally no one has offered to give me anything for free since the server migration, and am also still awaiting a genuine 'feedback' option that permits me to fry the motherboard of any computer operated by an offensive poster, which as I recall was a condition of my generous donation to the Francine Bethea Academy for the Perpetually Flatulent. Please advise soonest.
priceless :D