• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish Pedicures Are Creating A Splash

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
:lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!!!!! LMAO!!!! That's not real...that's CGI (Computer generated imagery), ya know special effects.

RM

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Jul 22 2008, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

LOL!!!!! LMAO!!!! That's not real...that's CGI (Computer generated imagery), ya know special effects.

RM
[/b]

Richard, I was hoping you were right until I went to the "Salons" website.. It's for real man! Of course for those with heavy callouses they could use Piranha.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hmm
Maybe thats all the Tetracanthus is trying to do when I stick my hand in the tank.
They alway try to bite me. lol

marge618

CCA member
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Kurt @ Jul 22 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SubMariner @ Jul 22 2008, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

RM
[/b]

Richard, I was hoping you were right until I went to the "Salons" website.. It's for real man! Of course for those with heavy callouses they could use Piranha.
[/b][/quote]

WHAT? Oh no! Now I even know someone who intends to have her toes done by the fishes. Sometime in late August I will get back to you with the results.

Later,
Marge

Andrew

Members
I've ordered some of these fish for tomorrow...

Now my wife will quit spending so much on pedicures, right?