• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish I'm Looking For

lonlangione

Members
Female Honduran Red Points - 1 1/2" - 2" os so
sajica females - 1 1/2" - 2" or so
Pseudocrenilabrus multicolor - Egyptian mouthbrooders

On the PS. multicolor - if nobody has them have you seen them in the past few weeks at any stores?????

Thanks, Lonny

Jumbie

Members
Lonny check with Matt "Dogofwar" i think he has all of the fish you are looking for not sure. I got a bunch of multies and a pair of HRP a while ago. I just picked up some Sajica from Rapps about a month ago really cool fish I think I may have two pairs but not sure. Good luck finding your fish.

lonlangione

Members
Jon - I just ordered a bunch of fish and I really hate paying the shipping. I'll pay it on fish I really want. These guys I should be able to run into locally. I'm gonna stop at HOT on the way home on Saturday. They usually have HRP's in stock.
Thanks for the lead tho, I really appreciate it.

Jumbie - I already checked with MAtt and he doesn't havem right now. You had listed that you had the Ps. multicolor a few month's back. I am hoping HOT has them as well. We saw them there about a year ago. I have a beautiful sajica male. He is about 2 years old. He is very rough on females though.....

Lonny

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I was in HOT on Friday and didn't see any HRP's. Maybe they'll get some in this week. Good luck on you search.

dogofwar

CCA Members
I wonder if the leucistic hrps are recessive such that a leucistic x normal hrp would turn out with all normal (unless of course the normal one has leucistic recessive genes)?

I'm just starting to produce hrps, the yellow egyptians again - couple of females with full mouths now...

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I wonder if the leucistic hrps are recessive such that a leucistic x normal hrp would turn out with all normal (unless of course the normal one has leucistic recessive genes)?

I'm just starting to produce hrps, the yellow egyptians again - couple of females with full mouths now...

Matt

I have a pair of the leucistic HRPs from Ricks. Before I moved the pair to their own tank, I had them in my big tank with a female blue HRP (among others). The blue female and Leucistic male had one spawn. The lone fish that survived is a blue. Pic below. Can't say about the entire brood as only one made it.

gumball 2.jpg