• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Fish And Tanks For Sale

I have for sale the following:

breeding group of multifaciatus looks like 2 males and 4 females $12 for the group sold
breeding pair of brevis katambe adults $7 pair
group of 9 chileleo orange band peacocks subadults mostly males at least 2 females for sure. 2.5+ $40 for group

200 gallon oceanic complete with cap, stand and filters $700 good condition tank is 7 ft long 2ft deep 2ft high (filters that's included are 1 aquaclear 500 1 fluval 304 canister $25 extra with wet dry filter)

Need to sell asap pickup in Owings Mills
Email or PM if interested

Steve

Members
I have for sale the following:

200 gallon oceanic complete with cap, stand and filters $850 good condition tank is 7 ft long 2ft deep

Need to sell asap pickup in Owings Mills
Email or PM if interested
[/b]

Hi Gerard,
What type are the filters? Is this a trickle system?
Thanks,
Steve

Updated the list, really would like to start getting some more of the tanks sold. Almost down to a managable amount to set back up when I move. Thanks

Gerard

Anyone needing photos of the tanks can email me or pm and I'll get them emailed to you. Thanks

Gerard
[/b]

Hey how are you I am interested in getting some 10 gallons from you. Do you have any left? Where do you live? Please call me at 202-277-8882. Thanks

Juan

Back on the market six 20 highs as previously described all for $50.00 includes all bulkhead fittings. SOLD
window traps used $1.50 ea 7 available
various size hydro sponge filters used $1.75 ea 20 available
55 gal small leak can be fixed or used for reptile tank. FREE to good home.
75 gal setup, new glass canopies, light strip, heater with custom stand, no filters $275
email or pm for questions

Gerard