• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

F1 Tropheus Red Rainbow F/S

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I have about 30 fry nearing an inch, I'm selling them in groups of 20 minimum for $200. You are more than welcome to get more than 20 but I think atleast 20 is the best way to start out. They're $10 ea so the math is pretty easy :D

The parents are wild caught Tropheus moorii Kantalamba Red Rainbows, they were imported by Alison of Cichlids and Herps in MS. The fry were spawned between 6 different females and 2 males so there is some diversity within the group. My best guess is they will be ready to go the 2nd week of August. There has been a good bit of interest within the CCA so I figured I'd give the best cichlid club known to man first dibbs. The only catch is you have to be a CCA member or you can add an additional $20 to the total which will go towards your membership ;)

Incase anyone has forgotten what they look like, here's a few shots of the parents. :cool:

4-17-101.jpg

6-1-101.jpg

6-1-102.jpg

And one of the fry

fry4-17-102.jpg