• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Exochochromis Anagenys

Artee

Members
anybody kept this haps variant before ?

got them from the OCA auction, was told it can grow to 14" hunts and eats mbunas.

Artee,
That they do buddy. They get a nice blue sheen throughout there body with a nice yellow underbody. They usually will only get as big as the enviornment lets but they are definately a nice addition to any tank!! Hope you enjoy!!

DeeCee

Members
Good luck with those Artee - that's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fish! How many of them did you get?

And Robert........if you bring Mbuna dip to the Christmas Party, I am soo not trying it! LOLOL

At least not until I've had enough Bailey's :)

DC

Artee

Members
got 9, eating like pigs too, had to feed them 2x a day, very active fish, only been 2 weeks in the tank and they would come out begging for food everytime I come checking on them.

Good luck with those Artee - that's a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig fish! How many of them did you get?

And Robert........if you bring Mbuna dip to the Christmas Party, I am soo not trying it! LOLOL

At least not until I've had enough Bailey's :)

DC[/b]

I will actually be at work bartending at Clyde's Willow Creek Farm in Broadlands, VA for the party so no need to worry about Mbuna dip unless someone else slips it in unnoticed for me.