• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Do you have white clouds?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
I am looking for a small schooling fish that I can put in a 2.5 gallon Walstad tank I am setting up in my kitchen. Thectank will be heated by room temperature. The only fish that came to mind where white clouds. Also would a school of 4 to six CPD works with a few RCS? Any suggestions on a easy to find sub tropical small fish.

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Sine I already planted the Aqaueon 2.5 since it was one of the many empty tanks I have horded. How does this sound 4 to 6 Boraras Merah, 4 RCS a Dario and a Oto. I am trying to overstock it as that it one of the keys to a Walstad tank. I have already planted an anubai, about 10 corkscrew vals, a small dwarf sag, a small bronze crypt and a two small wisteria clippings. Its being lit by a 13w PC bulb. I plan to an Hagen Elite Mini filter as a power head for a little surface agitation.