• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cyphotilapia Gibberosa

I thought I would share a few pics of my Moba colony. My alpha male ia 9 inches and the rest are all around the 8 inch mark. They have the best color I have seen on any Frontosa thus far. In these pics they look blue because of the flash but they actually have much more purple and unlike most frontosa the color goes the entire length of their body, not just the face. Anyway, I hope you like them as much as I do.

000_0224Small.jpg

000_0227Small.jpg

000_0236Small.jpg

longstocking

Members
Very nice Leigh !!

I'm not even a front fan but I must say those are quite nice..only seen 3 colonies I've actually liked and yours made the cut lololol :p . Funny thing is they have all been moba's lolol go figure lolololol

Thanks for the compliments. No signs of breeding yet but I have not had them that long. I'd give it another month and I'll probably have a female or two holding.

Steve

Members
Nice-looking set-up, both the fish and the aquarium. What size tank is this? What else do you have in the tank with the frontosas?

Steve

It's a 150 gallon and it is just for them. You might see one Tropheus in there in one of the pics. he is a hyper-aggresive male and I put him in there to punish him so to speak.

Thanks for the comments.