• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cool Fish For Sale

daniel

Members
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the area and just found your website. I hope to make it to meetings in the future so I figured I'd give a quick introduction. I just moved to Old Town Alexandria from Gainesville, FL where I helped start an aquarium society (www.gainesvilleaquariumclub.org). I have 9 tanks running at the moment with predominantly cichlids from Central America and Lakes Malawi, Tanganyika and Victoria. Through the years I've bred about a dozen cichlid species and am currently working with 9 species. So on to what I have for sale at the moment:

Neolamprologus tetracanthus juveniles 1"-2": $8 each (30 available)
Parachromis managuense juveniles around 1": $5 each (12 available)
Show male Exochromis anagenys around 8": $50

If you don't like the prices make an offer... I'm also interested in trades for tanks, a canister filter, or other cool fish!

Feel free to ask questions here or by email or phone: 352-275-2693

Daniel

P.S. Here is a picture of me holding a wild parachromis managuense (the jaguar guapote) in Costa Rica:

http://myspace-141.vo.llnwd.net/00362/14/14/362344141_l.jpg

daniel

Members
Welcome Daniel

Hope to see you soon. Maybe at the Catfish convention this coming week.
[/b]

Hey Pat!

Thank you very much for the welcome. I was hoping to attend but my future father-in-law is coming to town from Atlanta so I'll probably not be able to make it to the catfish convention next weekend. If I can get up there for part of it I definitely will though. Is it possible to register for just one day or to just come on Sunday for the auction?

Daniel

daniel

Members
The tetracanthus juveniles are gone. Managuense juveniles and show male Exo are still available.

Daniel