• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cobalt and OmegaSea (Includes Frozen)

JLW

CCA Members
Cobalt and Omega One Order

Hey folks,

We are again doing a great order for fish foods and other supplies from our friends at Cobalt Aquatics, and also from Omega Sea. As a holiday bonus, 10% of sales will go back to the club of your choice (see below!). As you should know by now, Cobalt Aquatics is a wonderful sponsor of the clubs and the hobby. In addition, they make amazing fish food, the one with probiotics.

These vitamin enhanced fish foods feature a probiotic ingredient, which eases digestion, allowing for superior nutrition absorption, and less waste. I've actually seen nitrates drop in tanks where they swap from... other brands ... to Cobalt.

In addition to the fish food with probiotics, they also make electronics. Last year, Cobalt introduced the Phantom Ultrosonic Air Pump. These itty bitty air pumps are intended for small tanks, up to about 10-gallons or so, but use practically no electricity, and produce no sound. They're fantastic. If you're looking for something bigger, try the OxyPro. This is a powerful air pump which is well made, to be silent, and then effectively suspended inside of a neat little housing that absorbs all vibration, completely eliminating noise. Super quiet.

If you're breeding anything, you need to check out the Egg Rockers. Yes, you can probably throw something together using PVC for a quarter the price, and it'll last you six months. But, the Egg Rocker is intended to last a lifetime. Using clear plastic also allows you to see development.

Finally, the Decoria and Microvue aquariums are out. You can see pictures or read more about these tanks at :
https://www.cobaltaquatics.com/collections/tanks-lighting

I saw some early production models last year, and they're beautiful. Superior glass, neat shapes, and really well made. They're going to be the nano tank in years to come.

In addition to the Cobalt Foods, we are also doing another order from Omega Sea, a wonderful producer of high protein, high vitamin flakes, and pellets, as well as frozen foods. OmegaSea uses only high quality, natural ingredients, using only fresh seafood -- not fishmeal, no hydrosylates. They're natural, more palatable, and have "rawer" proteins, meaning they're better absorbed than other fish foods. Their frozen foods are top of the line.

I've had a lot of people recently ask for Frozen Foods, so please be sure to get in on this order! Frozen food has a high minimum order for me, so if there is not interest, I will not order it.

Ordering Directions:
Go to http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/winter-food.xls and download the Excel format order form. (see below if this doesn't work for you). You SHOULD be able to open it even in google docs. At the top of the form, fill in Your name, your e-mail, and your prefered club affiliation. 10% of sales will go back to the club you specify, so be sure to specify one (Local aquarium clubs only). Please put in pickup details -- "Pickup at CCA, Ship to 123 Main Street," or whatever works for you.

In the column on the far right, put in your quantities. You'll see that the form automatically calculates your total due. Please save the form as YOURNAME-Winter-Food.xls . Attach and e-mail to BatfishAquatics@gmail.com . I will send you an invoice on the items that you may pay via PayPal or credit card.

If You Cannot Open XLS (or for small orders):
If you're only ordering one or two items, and its easier; or if the XLS order form does not work you, please visit:
http://www.batfishaquatics.com/docs/winter-food.html . This will download a webpage with the same info as the Excel sheet. Please include your name, pickup information, and preferred club. Include in the email quantity, description, item number and price . E.g., 4 x Goldfish Color Flake Bulk (22006) @ $399.95. If you're having trouble with the XLS form, please send in orders early so we can clarify any questions! :)

Orders MUST be received by 28 December 2016. Orders will be available for pickup at the January meeting of CCA, CCY, or GWAPA, or the February meeting of PVAS. (Please note, I will NOT be at the January meeting of PVAS due to a scheduling conflict). Anything except frozen food may be shipped for a nominal cost. Frozen food should not be shipped at all, but can be shipped by OVERNIGHT only. That's about $40-50 to start.