• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Chocolate Cichlid

BigKingPin

Members
Well I am new to this forum, but I am looking for someone who may want 3 chocolate cichlids. They are about 5 inches long and very docile. They were in a community tank, but they will eat small fish what happened to me. They aren't that big now but I have seen several that have gotten to a foot in length. I am looking for someone with a well established tank, and hopefully its larger than 45 gal. They can be in a community tank but again the fish have to be relatively large. Im not sure how they will do with aggressive cichlids they do not seem to defend themselves against my kirbs so I don't know how well they would do there. They are now in a 20 gal quarantine tank by themselves, and I'm not looking to sell them I just want to see them go to a good home. Also I know the photos I attached of them aren't that great but if you google chocolate cichlids you will find what they look like. If you have any questions comments anything please leave a response or email me.

downsized_0115121017.jpg

downsized_0115121017a.jpg

BigKingPin

Members
Sorry for anyone who was interested, but I believe one of my friends is going to take them. Ill repost if it falls through