• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCAFFL 9 Weeks In...

mrkillie

Members
Division 1

Predators (8-1) 1115 pts
Cheatin' Ba$tard$ (6-3) 915 pts
cmcpart0422 (5-4) 892 pts
Toe Nail Fungus (1-8) 892 pts
Jumbie Busters (1-8) 747 pts

Division 2

Super Red Emperors (7-2) 1027 pts
TheOtherRedheadGirl (6-3) 1027 pts
Phoenix Fire (6-3) 971 pts
Woot (4-5) 863 pts
Tangs (1-8) 672 pts

This week, I held on by the skin of my teeth to go to a league best 8-1, while theOtherRedheadGirl has the league's longest current winning streak at 5 games. She has also caught Super Red Emperors in points, which is the first tie breaker.

Well, still quite a few teams alive and in the hunt for those 4 playoff spots. 7 teams with a realistic shot with 5 games left in the regular season. Unfortunately, it appears that Jumbie Busters and Tangs have quit on us, neither having made an effort to even field a team the last couple of weeks. Kudos to Toe Nail Fungus for continuing to fight on.

Joel

DonkeyFish

Members
'Dats right boys. Told you all I was comin'.....LOL :)

So how much weight do the points hold? Looks like a 3-way tie at the moment, I'm assuming the breaker goes to highest points?

Can't take too much credit for wins against people who are MIA. A win's a win, but just doesn't feel right if you're playing a team with only 3 active players :/

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
'Dats right boys. Told you all I was comin'.....LOL :)

So how much weight do the points hold? Looks like a 3-way tie at the moment, I'm assuming the breaker goes to highest points?

Can't take too much credit for wins against people who are MIA. A win's a win, but just doesn't feel right if you're playing a team with only 3 active players :/

I've been telling everyone to watch out for the OtherRedHead because she was on a roll. Congratz Jen;)

It's going to be quite interesting when Jen and I meet up on the last game of the season.

Yeah, what's up with Jumbie and Patrick? Why have they given up? I mean look at Cristian, he's fighting back and putting players on the field. Alright Toe nail fungus! You deserve a pedicure. LOL!!!

I am now ready for the second half of the season so let's get ready to rumble!

RM

Da mn my Redskins Suck!

cmcpart0422

Members
The games of this week are going to be theotherredheadgirl vs cheatin*******s and predators vs phoenix fire. There are three 6-3 teams that are in the fight for that 3rd and 4th place standing.

mrkillie

Members
The games of this week are going to be theotherredheadgirl vs cheatin*******s and predators vs phoenix fire. There are three 6-3 teams that are in the fight for that 3rd and 4th place standing.

Might be time for Mike to use some of his moves that he has been saving. :p

Joel

DonkeyFish

Members
Can we just end now and base it on points???? :)

Yeah Richard, last game will be a showdown!! Jumbie and Patrick don't love us anymore. I cried a little last night about it. TNF is totally rockin' it, making a swing back, but heck... a 4-way tie? Sheesh! I'd say everybody's gaining ground... well, everybody who is playing at least ;)

And I'm glad I was at the track Sunday and missed the game. I was grumbling about it all day but I guess that was less torturous than actually having to watch the Skins in their bumbling retardedness. :(

mrkillie

Members
I've been telling everyone to watch out for the OtherRedHead because she was on a roll. Congratz Jen;)

snip
Da mn my Redskins Suck!

Looking over her roster now with the addition of Anquan Boldin, I'd have to say she is now the team to beat.

Man, WHO WAIVES A No. 1 RECEIVER???? No wonder the Fungus has only one win. I'd have traded with you and given you better than Wallace. Geez, he's a no. 3 receiver.

Here I sit, with only one loss but quivering. :eek:

Joel

DonkeyFish

Members
heehee. Seriously, thanks for the cheering squad but there's still a LOT of season left! Heck, Jumbie and Patrick might be staging a coup and are coming back with a vengeance! their skills so far superior to the rest of us mere mortals they felt it only right to take a few weeks off to make it more fair. Stranger things have happened...

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Even though Jen is the team to beat, Mr. Killie should be on everyone's hit list in my book.

Ya gotta knock off the Commish, Capisce!

mrkillie

Members
Even though Jen is the team to beat, Mr. Killie should be on everyone's hit list in my book.

Ya gotta knock off the Commish, Capisce!

I have the best team top to bottom, but that means nothing now that the byes are done. I am vulnnerable now. The starting group is definitely Red's.

Joel

Looking over her roster now with the addition of Anquan Boldin, I'd have to say she is now the team to beat.

Man, WHO WAIVES A No. 1 RECEIVER???? No wonder the Fungus has only one win. I'd have traded with you and given you better than Wallace. Geez, he's a no. 3 receiver.

Here I sit, with only one loss but quivering. :eek:

Joel
Have you seen Boldins's numbers lately?!? He might be a #1 receiver be he is not playing like one! Mike Wallace has more points than him, he produces more!! Everytime I needed Boldin to step up and give me 7-10 points to win a game, he always let me down with 2-3 points.