• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCAFFL: 3 WEEKS TO GO...

mrkillie

Members
Before the playoffs start. Predators and Super Red Emperors have all but clinched playoff berths at 9-2 and huge lead in the tiebreaker-points. TheOtherRedheadGirl is right there with them at 8-3. Looks like Cheatin' Ba$tard$, Phoenix Fre and cmcpart0422 fighting for the last spot. Here's how it stands:

Division 1 (leading number is OVERALL standing)

1. Predators (9-2) 1331 pts
5. cmcpart0422 (6-5) 1110 pts
6. Cheatin' Ba$tard$ (6-5) 1060 pts
8. Jumbie Busters (3-8) 904 pts
9. Toe Nail Fungus (2-9) 1095 pts

Division 2

2. Super Red Emperors (9-2) 1260 pts
3. TheOtherRedheadGirl (8-3) 1269 pts
4. Phoenix Fire (7-4) 1175 pts
7. Woot (4-7) 1083 pts
10. Tangs (1-10) 823 pts

The Commish

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Awesome!

There ya go Chris!

I like the confidence :)))

Both of my Quarterbacks are coming off of concussions,but fortunately for me I had 3 QB's on my team. I guess I kind of anticipated 2 of them going down, but there fine now. Let's see who is left standing...

Good Luck guys.

RM

mrkillie

Members
Awesome!

There ya go Chris!

I like the confidence :)))

Both of my Quarterbacks are coming off of concussions,but fortunately for me I had 3 QB's on my team. I guess I kind of anticipated 2 of them going down, but there fine now. Let's see who is left standing...

Good Luck guys.

RM

Bet you're glad you didn't waive Warner now.:rolleyes:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You got that right!

He just had me so mad a couple of weeks ago, but I just had a gut feeling that I wouldl eventually need him for something.

;)