• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA HAS MADE NEW FRIENDS

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
LAST WEEK I POSTED ABOUT A FISH BUY I WAS GETTING FROM IRA OF "M.A.N. COMMUNITY" A MONSTER FISH KEEPERS VENDOR. WE ARRANGED TO MEET UP SUNDAY AT MY HOUSE AND DIVIDE UP FISH. TO BEGIN WITH NOT ONLY WAS I IMPRESSED WITH HIS REPUTATION FOR HAVING RARE ANDEXCELLENT QUALITY FISH, BUT HIS KNOWLEDGE OF FISH WAS AMAZING. WE WERE ALL QUITE HAPPY WITH OUR ORDERS NOT TO MENTION THAT HE THREW IN A COUPLE EXTRA OF WHAT WE ORDERED AND BROUGHT DOWN SOME FISH THAT WE DIDNT ORDER AS WELL AS GIFTS FOR US. :wub: YOU GOTTA LOVE FREE FISH :D! AFTER ALL WAS SAID AND DONE WE TALKED FOR A COUPLE HOURS ABOUT FISH AND BOTH OUR CLUBS. WE GOT A INVITE TO COME UP AND VISIT "NORTHERN JERSSEY AQUARIUM SOCIETY?NJAS". NATURALLY I EXTENDED THE SAME. ONE OF HIS FRINDS HE BROUGHT DOWN ACTUALLY VISITS OUR SITE AS A GUEST AND PLANS ON JOINING CCA. ;) AL IN ALL IT WAS A GOOD DAY. I MET A RELIABLE VENDOR, MADE SOME NEW FRIENDS IN THE HOBBY, AND FOUND A CLUB WITH A NEW SOURCE OF FISH GENES FOR US:jumpy::jumpy:. I WENT AND LOOKED UP NJAS LAST NIGHT AND IT SEEMS THEY MEET ON THURSDAYS SO MAYBE NOT A MEETING BUT WE DEF HAVE A PLACE FOR A ROADTRIP WHEN WE WANNA HIT THE ROAD ;).

Spine

Members
I looked at his fish list,really cool stuff. I can honestly say I have no room for any more fish,that's the only thing that saved me from ordering anything.
I'm definitely ready for a road trip.

rich_one

Members
If I may say, I sort of got involved with this buy, if you will, in a rather unorthodox way. Aside from the excellence that is uncleruckus (thanks again, DQ... what you did was BEYOND cool), but I got to speak with Ira directly on the phone, and what a guy! Even in the crazy way I somehow got involved in this buy, not only did he turn me on to another new fish, he left me a gift fish as well! Just awesome.

Anyway... just wanted to speak on it, and say I am glad Ira is a new friend to the club, and I am even more glad to have friends in this club like uncleruckus!

The best club ever? The CCA... hands down!

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
:D CALEB YOUR JUST MAD I PEEPED YA SUCK UP GAME AND PIMPED IT OUT...PLAYA!!:D DONT HATE THE PLAYA HATE THE GAME...SUCKA :D.

"If I may say, I sort of got involved with this buy, if you will, in a rather unorthodox way. Aside from the excellence that is uncleruckus (thanks again, DQ... what you did was BEYOND cool), but I got to speak with Ira directly on the phone, and what a guy! Even in the crazy way I somehow got involved in this buy, not only did he turn me on to another new fish, he left me a gift fish as well! Just awesome.

Anyway... just wanted to speak on it, and say I am glad Ira is a new friend to the club, and I am even more glad to have friends in this club like uncleruckus!

The best club ever? The CCA... hands down!

-Rich "

THANKS RICH IRA TOOK CARE GOOD OF YOU. I CANT WAIT TO GET HOME TO SEE MY NEW FISH TODAY.

PUBLIC DISCLAIMER: I DONT KNOW WHY CALEB WAS FOUND IN HIS I50G BOUND AND GAGGED WITH DUM DUM SUCKERS TAPED ALL OVER HIM. :p