• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CCA FFL Season 2 - Week 8

mrkillie

Members
Here's the standings after week 8 - leading number indicates the overall standings:

Division 1
2.Big Boys 5-3-0
4.Love Canal Mutants 5-3-0
5.Prancing Peacocks 4-4-0
6.Super Red Emperor's 4-4-0
8.Predators 3-5-0
11.TheOtherRedheadGirl 2-6-0

Division 2
1.Cheatin *B@st@rds 8-0-0
3.Rockville Road Rage 6-2-0
7.raidaz 4-4-0
9.D's Destroyers 3-5-0
10.SOMD Blue Crabs 3-5-0
12.Drowsy Roosters 1-7-0

Looking a little bit better now with 7 teams at the .500 level or above. Unfortunately, my Predators are not one of them, despite having scored the 2nd most points in this league. The defending champs seem to bring out the best in everyone we meet :( But the BYES are just about done and now we will see who's the best going down the stretch.

There are 7 teams, including the entire Division 1, that have managed to score more than the Cheaters, yet they remain undefeated. Ahhh, the luck of the draw! Wprks for some, and not for others. Kudos. Cheaters can clinch a playoff berth this week.

I thought looking at the teams after the draft that Division 1 was the superior division top to bottom, and that has shown to be true thus far. Unfortunately, they have to play each other. There are still 5 games left and no one is eliminated yet. Cool. Good luck this week!

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
We're still sandbaggin, we score enough to get the win and then take it easy. The Roosters caused us to break 100 last week to get the win and he had 3 players not active... He coulda easily beat us if his full squad was active.

The Red Empress is gonna be a tough match up this week, hope my guys don't have to over exert themselves to get the win.

We're still sandbaggin, we score enough to get the win and then take it easy. The Roosters caused us to break 100 last week to get the win and he had 3 players not active... He coulda easily beat us if his full squad was active.

The Red Empress is gonna be a tough match up this week, hope my guys don't have to over exert themselves to get the win.

Thats a good one Mike