• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CATFISH CONVENTION IS ALMOST HERE

mchambers

Former CCA member
The Sunday auction is open to all. You also can see whatever tanks are set up in the lobby.

I think the vendor room is limited to convention attendees.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Hmm, I thought in previous years that the spree was supposed to be registered persons. lol

mchambers

Former CCA member
No - sellers have to be registered, anyone can attend.
Are you sure? From the webpage:"One of the unique attractions of the Catfish Convention is the Friday night evening-long shopping party and social event where in-room fish sellers are clustered together on one hotel floor, room doors are open, and convention guests can walk from room to room looking to purchase fish or just engage in conversations with friends, new and old."

Becca

Members
Are you sure? From the webpage:"One of the unique attractions of the Catfish Convention is the Friday night evening-long shopping party and social event where in-room fish sellers are clustered together on one hotel floor, room doors are open, and convention guests can walk from room to room looking to purchase fish or just engage in conversations with friends, new and old."

I've been there either 2 or 3 times without issue, and know many others who've done the same. It specifies registered guests for sales - so I'd think if registration was required for both guests and sellers, it would be spelled out pretty clearly. The first time I did it, I asked someone from PVAS before I went just to make sure it was OK, but I can't remember who.