• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Breeding Calvus FS

longstocking

Members
I have a pair of white F0/F1 breeding calvus for sale.

Males is wild and is about 4 inches. The female is about 2.5 inches. They have bred several times, I just never bother with raising fry.

60 dollars for the pair.

Male :

CalvusWildMale.jpg

Last edited:
WOW, oooooh incredible looking fish. bad timing with me. My Mobas come this week and I will so be in trouble if I get these. Somebody jump on this deal fast.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Awesome looking fish. I've always liked the white calvus. If I had extra tank space and wasn't moving soon, I'd pick them up.

minifoot77

Members
i'm sorry if i started something:( i'd take them if they were the black ones i do hope you have some red spots left when i get my tank done though ;) the sand is greatly appreciated too

longstocking

Members
lol you didn't start anything !

I am SOOOOOOOOO glad I get to sell them lol

For anyone wanting to know why lol.... these are some of my husbands fav fish lol....
Not mine ( I take care of them though )... so I finally get to get rid of them LMFAO ! 3 years later :lol:

guarddog5

CCA Members
Empress Sarah, he looks gorgeous. I would be interested but I need to move out a male black calvus, he is about 4 inches also. I don't think it would good to have the 3 of them together.

tremper

Members
Nice fish but I have to pass, no one in my tank is over 2" at this point. It would be reminiscent of something from gulliver's travels........