• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Box Exchange

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
For those who do not have access to the members only section, the fish that we sent to Atlanta, made it fine.
Ken Davis advised that they all lived and brought good prices.

I have thanked those who donated fish, (Larry, Daniel, and Gerard) for their donations. I think I just did it again? lol.

I would also like to thank Discus Hans. Hans provided the box for me and more than that, he has donated the shipping cost for the FedEx overnight delivery. Thank you Hans.

The Atlanta Aquariums Association has gotten their donations together and Ken will be shipping them
in time for the Meeting next week. That means fresh blood in the auction.

Thanks everyone for the help and fish

fishfarm

Members
Yep, they went great, all the fish made it fine, I'll be sending Sarah a box from us next week. I've got a lot of cool donations from our members, they liked the idea. Ken

longstocking

Members
:D I got the fish ... everyone made it alive :)

To give people an idea of what will be in the auction tomorrow....

Lake malawi haps ... lots of them !

Yellow labs

Lake tang shellies

Julidochromis mated pair !!!

Angels

and quite a few others !!!

You'll have to come to the meeting to get the details... makes it a bit of a surprise then :p :jumpy:

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Cool, should be a big auction, for a what we usually call a mini auction...... ................................:rolleyes:
............................................................................................................................ (yes, he is watching)lol