• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

bichirs

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hi guys currently I have a 1 foot long, female senegal bichir that I've had for a little while and I was looking at other bichirs and I'm thinking of getting another. What species would you recomend, and where could I purchase it. It would go in a 125 with catfish, sa and ca cichlids, arowana, and a senegal bichir.

Forester

Members
I have a 10 inch ornate bichir that im going to post on aquabid today. i am local so if you win shipping would not be needed.

Owens

Members
Unrelated, but any species of Arowana will outgrow your 125.

With that said, most upper jawed species would be fine in a 125. I would avoid lower jawed species unless you plan on upgrading tanks.

A vendor on Monsterfishkeepers, called Jurassic Aquatics, specializes in rare and WC bichirs, best quality you can pretty much find on the states and really reasonable prices. Look them up for quality Bichirs.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I have a 10 inch ornate bichir that im going to post on aquabid today. i am local so if you win shipping would not be needed.

Thank you, but I don't have an aqua bid acount. If he is not already bought, I'd be happy to buy hime straight from you. How much are you asking for him, also, do you have any pics?