• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Australoheros Sp. "local"

Spine

Members
Nice fish Matt. If you wipe the glass down both inside and outside the tank it helps when taking pictures. If you can do it the day before or at least a couple hours before pictures it helps.

toddnbecka

Members
I have another species of chanchito, A. oblongum. I believe those are A. facetum. Mine are just a bit over half grown, males 3", females 2.5", will likely be mature enough to spawn soon. Peaceful critters generally, they will take down feeder fish quite quickly but don't bother the juvie BN's and L333's sharing the tank. Chanchito is Spanish for "little pig".
17958.jpg

Sonny Disposition

That's a nice fish.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (toddnbecka @ Aug 2 2008, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have another species of chanchito, A. oblongum. I believe those are A. facetum. Mine are just a bit over half grown, males 3", females 2.5", will likely be mature enough to spawn soon. Peaceful critters generally, they will take down feeder fish quite quickly but don't bother the juvie BN's and L333's sharing the tank. Chanchito is Spanish for "little pig".
17958.jpg
[/b]