• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquatic Experience.

FishEggs

I'm undecided yet.
I wanted to do Catcon too but dont think I can swing both with them being so close together. I've never been to either one yet so dont know which would be better to go to.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
As of now, I am planning on going. I have a buddy who says he lives 10 minutes from the event and has offered me his couch to crash on. I'll likely drive up Friday, but I'm unsure if I will attend the event before Saturday.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Ugh, between our September meeting 9/9and this event on 10/19 there are too many fish events within these 6-8 weeks. That weekend is shot for me.

FishHerder

CCA Members
Also hoping to squeeze in on friend’s couch. No idea what it’s like, bro went to Chicago one b4 and said it’s a lot of products too? Shrimp contest was mentioned on the aquarist podcast... not sure about hauling life forms back with a 4-5 hour drive. Anyone know if you pay for just the floor access (cheapest price) does that mean you can’t see the contests? Or just no courses?