• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquaterra Backgrounds

tash

Members
so my husband has decided to buy a background for my tank. he says it's because I am not really a jewlery person he wants to get me something nice that I will use. :D

but the problem is I can't decide which one to get. I really love the new amazona one, but it is meant for a 6 foot tank and won't fit in my 75gal. so my 2nd choice is either rainforest, or amazon tree. of course my husband won't tell me which one he prefers, and my daughter just goes "hifishyhifishyhifishy" when I ask her. From the few photos I can find the rainforest one looks more realistic. but I like the idea of the tree.

has anyone seen either of these irl? is there anywhere local to see them? where is the best place to buy them?

F8LBITE

Members
I love the 3D backrounds! I was hell bent on getting this one but I never got around to it and I dont want to have to drain my tank to put one in. This one is for a 75G and the side pieces look really cool too.

PANGEAMAZONAS.jpg

Jumbie

Members
I think tanks with the 3D backgrounds are so cool, the next tank I set up will have a 3D background!

tash

Members
I really love the amazonia one. but it is waaaayyy to big for my 75. it is like 22" front to back. It was designed for a 6' tank I think. I just can't decide between the amazon tree and the rainforest. I kinda am leaning tward the rainforest today though... it takes up less space then the tree too. and I could use a peice of real driftwood as a focal point then.

for somewhere local has anyone seen one in a drs office? or the mall? anywhere?

I don't mind ordering online. really I like online ordering. but who has the best shipping rates and the best cs?

The rainforest was my favorite. I really would like one of these but they take up a lot of space and I would have to completely empty my tank. If I knew about these before I set anything up I would have been all over one of these. I was looking at these a few weeks ago too.