• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anybody in the club growing Jungle Vals and Willow leaf hygro?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Once I get the bulbs and my Paintball Co2 fittings I am converting my 56 column back to a planted tank. I think I can find most of my plants at Petsmart or other members. But The plants I really want are Jungle Vals and Willow Leaf Hygro. So anybody got some?

mab

Members
I have Mesanthemum sp. 'Africa' - it is very similar to val or sag. This plant genus is endemic to Africa. It's narrow leaves grows two feet long with small white flowers with yellow centers laying on the surface.

mab

Members
I have Mesanthemum sp. 'Africa' - it is very similar to val or sag. This plant genus is endemic to Africa. It's narrow leaves grows two feet long with small white flowers with yellow centers laying on the surface.

At the PVAS meeting today, I was informed by one of the more knowledgeable GWAPA members that what had been sold to me as Mesanthemum sp. 'Africa' is really Val nana - a narrow leaf val.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
great i will be contacting you all in next month or two. Got some electrical work to do first.