• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anybody have any experience with Seachem Cichlid products

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Anybody use Seachems line of Cichlid products? I am consider spending money on the Cichlid Salt, Victorian Buffer and the Cichlid Trace.

fischfan13

Banned
I have been using their salts and buffers forever, and I really like their products.
I do realize that people save a lot of money by using Kosher or Sea salt and Baking Soda, but I have not switched. My worry is that since I have been so successful with Seachem that I do not want to switch.

You can save a few cents by buying the Marine Buffer instead of the Vic Buffer.

Jumbie

Members
I love Seachem products, and I use them in all African cichlid tanks. Bill is correct you could save a little cash here and there by using Sea salt and Baking Soda and I know many people who do. I prefer to use the Seachem products, and I don’t see myself using anything else in the future.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
While waiting for response to this post I stumbled upon a DIY recipe for buffer. I think I'll go with Seachem instead. Thanks