• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

All-Aquarium Catfish Convention – October 4-7, 2018

mchambers

Former CCA member
Seems like a good time to remind everybody that the Potomac Valley Aquarium Society, our sister club, will be putting on the All-Aquarium Catfish Convention October 4-7, 2018 at the Hyatt Regency Dulles.

Schedule here: http://www.catfishcon.com/Program/Schedule-at-A-Glance

The speakers list is even more amazing this year, with Bob Bock (of PVAS and CCA), Eric Bodrock, Hans-Georg Evers, Ian Fuller, Rob McClure, Regina Spotti, Kemphol Udomritthiruj, and Luiz Tencatt. Speaker bios are accessible from the main website: http://www.catfishcon.com/

The convention includes the Spree on Three on Friday night, October 5, where people will be selling fish from their hotel rooms on the third floor. Really. If you've never seen it, you don't know what you are missing. There are also two field trips, raffles, lots of vendors and manufacturers, and the amazing all day auction on Sunday.

General registration is only $39, which is an incredible bargain.

Matt

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Last couple years I have gone down after work on Friday for the spree and then there for Saturday.
This year the boss decided to make our annual clean up day a Friday night instead. Guess which night it is......

I have my room reserved but not sure if making it yet. Have not registered for the event yet.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Last couple years I have gone down after work on Friday for the spree and then there for Saturday.
This year the boss decided to make our annual clean up day a Friday night instead. Guess which night it is......

I have my room reserved but not sure if making it yet. Have not registered for the event yet.
Sounds like time for a new boss!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
I am trying to get my school schedule to where I don’t have class on fridays this fall. I might get to be there for the whole weekend!!