• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Albums

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
The Album section is for Fish or Fish related pictures.
Those pictures in the albums will eventually be used for a slide show on the Forum Portal.
It has come to my attention through several complaints that there are inappropriate pictures being saved on here. Please review your gallery and take care of that.

Thank you.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Cool.

Plus if any of you have pictures of meetings please add them to the albums. That way when we get it set up, we will have pictures for it.

All my photos must be too big. I tried uploading some this morning a couple different times and the site timed out. I'll have to go back make smaller ones.:mad:

mscichlid

Founder
Good idea for the portal thing-a-ma-jig. I'll make an album with the images I have amassed. Not today though, computer taken apart for move.

Sonny Disposition

How do I get to this "Album" section?

The Album section is for Fish or Fish related pictures.
Those pictures in the albums will eventually be used for a slide show on the Forum Portal.
It has come to my attention through several complaints that there are inappropriate pictures being saved on here. Please review your gallery and take care of that.

Thank you.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Go to the top of the page, click on community. 2nd one down is pictures and albums.
click on that.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
12412695_400x400.jpg

Yea...Pat made me remove it, despite raving reviews from the ladies! LOL!!!
Nevertheless, my Mexican Pitbull has the exact suit...so I let him keep it.;)

UnderWaterSpeedy.jpg

RM