• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aclc May Meeting

kaj41354

Members
On Tuesday May 20th - Dennis Heltzel on Fish Breeding Genetics

Come learn about how the principles of genetics apply to our hobby. Dennis will be describing how some of the traits we see in our fish are inherited and how you can use that knowledge to "design" the way your next generation of fish will look. He will also show how he developed a new variety of White Cloud Mountain Minnows. Dennis is a long time aquarist and fish breeder. His approach to the topic of genetics will cover what a hobbyist should know, not the theoretical approach you might remember from school

This should be of interest to all you "Mad Scientists"!!!!!

animicrazy

Members
Sounds like a "must attend'; although Tuesday is APA Eight ball league - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - lose a league match (I have always shot 9 ball), or pick the brains of a fellow, although more accomplished, gene freak???

I'll do my best to be there!

Thanks Kurt,

T.M.S.

kaj41354

Members
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animicrazy @ May 5 2008, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sounds like a "must attend'; although Tuesday is APA Eight ball league - hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm - lose a league match (I have always shot 9 ball), or pick the brains of a fellow, although more accomplished, gene freak???

I'll do my best to be there!

Thanks Kurt,

T.M.S.[/b]
We have plenty of 8Balls and cueballs up here to make you feel at home Paul

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Kurt, I would love to go, but driving in a Volvo to PA with a Mad Scientist, who is secretly the Ghost Rider( Peter Fonda) Scares the Heck out of me. :beamup:

SubMariner

kaj41354

Members
I don't think the ACLC (or PA) would be the same if both of you showed up. Hell, they can barely handle me being there!

animicrazy

Members
Kurt: You make an offer that's hard to resist!!!!

Apparently you, me, and Richard share the same middle name - TROUBLE!!!!!

Not to worry Kurt - Ricardo does well when bound and gaged and stuffed in the trunk!!

TMS

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (animicrazy @ May 10 2008, 08:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Kurt: You make an offer that's hard to resist!!!!

Apparently you, me, and Richard share the same middle name - TROUBLE!!!!!

Not to worry Kurt - Ricardo does well when bound and gaged and stuffed in the trunk!!

TMS[/b]

:lol: :lol: :lol: !!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p