• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Question and a Heads Up!

tangfunk

Members
Heads up first;

tfdfish has 2.5-3' Cypochromis Leptosooma for $12.50 on sale!

That is an amazing price IMO.

Question is, has anyone dealt with this company before?

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I dealt with TFDfish a couple of years ago. They were easy to deal with and everything came without issue.

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Same here. I brought some scarlet badis from them and they where fine considering how delicate they are.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
TFD

I got an order from them a couple months ago. *Super* cheap pricing and very nice guys on the phone.

I ordered (10) 1.5"-2" P. fenestratus, (10) 1.5"-2" F. rostratus and (4) 1.5"-2" P. steveni Taiwan Reef. Only one DOA fish. All were quarantined in 10 gallon tanks.

Since then, I've lost (7) fenestratus, (4) rostratus and (1) Taiwan Reef. :unsure:

I will most likely not order from them again.

i've ordered from them and the shipping was over-night. when they state 1 to 2 inches...it was more like 1 inch. also, i think they measure from tip of nose to tip of tale and i usually think in body size rather than overall size. mind you what you think is a good size will be fairly small. i recommend defintely a quarentine as the fish will be small and delicate if you get 1 to 2 inch fish. otherwise a good place to order from. they do have a minimum order so make sure you clear that up 1st with the shipping clerk.

tangfunk

Members
thanks for the reply's, I think I'll make an order in the future.

Anyone interested in a group buy by chance?

Prince

The ONE who is The ONE
Their is no minimum order and shipping for me to Waldorf was 31 dollars via Fed Ex