• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

a few weeks to sell

ddavila06

Members
maybe im freaking out again, maybe not, but if a serious offer come up i will concider it.
long story short, im tired. i can not find a job and i haven't paid my mortgage in like 4 months. im almost divorced and have nothing but debt so i want to go home in a few weeks. i don't care about my personal property, everything can be used by my family, but noone knows how to keep and maintain an aquarium, much less planted. this is what i have:
small 2.5 with cherry shrimp and windelov java fern on wood and some random plants. little hand on back red sea filter, koralia mini heather, and small co2 from red sea i think. asking $40
110 gallon cherry finish tank, extra tall style so all together stands around 5.5 feet. it has a tripple bulb fixture by aga (standard bulbs, nothing fancy), a fluval 405, koralia 3 (less than 6 months old) and heather. holding my turtles. i was asking $800 for everything and the turtles could be donated to the local something, or given away, or keep them. send offers. i would suggest this one for a reef tank or a african tank, too hard for planted.
125 gallon complete planted, you seen my journal. lots of green! lots of fish. crypts,ferns, swords......co2 system, currently empty. catalina 6' 6 bulb light. spent $500 on the light, around $700-800 on the tank and stand, about 100 pound of flora max and about 8-9 bags of eco complete...2 fluval 405, two 250 wt heathers, koralia 2 and koralia 3...large driftwood with my famous anubias i like so much :oops: you guys know how much i spent, and i saved because i shopped around for a deal :wink: im guesstimating i paid around $2500 and $3500 for eeeeeverything, asking what you think is wort.
gosh guys, please don't feel sorry for me, i want to leave and im going alone and hope to be fine.i didnt meet you guys mainly because the meeting were a little far and because i didn't really have that much to talk about or to learn, not that much of a ciclhid person.

i freak our very easily, i did before. but i really don't see a solution since i don't have a profession so good bye is easier/better.

if you need to know specificly what i have let me know and i will try to get as much as possible. thanks for looking

005 (2).jpg

082.JPG

ddavila06

Members
the 125 is standard 6 feet by 18 by 20 or 24 high. the 110 XH is extra high at 33 inches high for the tank 4 feet wide and 18 inches deep

rich_one

Members
you have some really beautiful tanks, damien... I am so sorry for this to be happening to you. you KNOW I wish I could get that 125!

I hope things get better for you, buddy... pm'ing you soon about a couple things...

-Rich

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
MAN IM SORRY TO HEAR YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THIS. HANG IN THERE THINGS WILL COME AROUND FOR YOU. THINGS WILL GET BETTER. HANG IN THERE BRO!

bertolli

Members
Sorry to hear damian, I'll give you a call later this week, are you willing to sell individual items or do you want them going as bundles? I could definitely use more plants.....

ddavila06

Members
i have an interview tomorrow for kmart for a position as a "receiving manager" i have no idea what the tasks are but my sister and her friend hooked me up and i will see what it has to do with and might give it a try! just when im freaking out the most a few things popped up all at once, unemployment might "finally" approve my claim and if so, i might keep my tanks, or atleast the most expensive one the 125 ....so many kind people are suporting me right now, i very much appreciate it!:)

i defenitly want to sell the turtle tanks though, offers welcome.

rich_one

Members
i have an interview tomorrow for kmart for a position as a "receiving manager" i have no idea what the tasks are but my sister and her friend hooked me up and i will see what it has to do with and might give it a try! just when im freaking out the most a few things popped up all at once, unemployment might "finally" approve my claim and if so, i might keep my tanks, or atleast the most expensive one the 125 ....so many kind people are suporting me right now, i very much appreciate it!:)

i defenitly want to sell the turtle tanks though, offers welcome.
awesome news, for a nice guy, who deserves it... praying hard this works out for you, damien!

-Rich