• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75 Gallon Fresh Water Aquarium with Tropheus Moorii

cmcpart0422

Members
I'm looking to sell my 75 gallon Tropheus Moorii ilangi setup. It's a 75 gallon glass lid tank that is about 2.5 years old. I am moving and would like to sell everything as a package.

included:
75 Gallon tank
glass lids
black wood stand
Aqueon lights
Marineland lights
Fluval 306
AC 110
Fluval e300 heater
13 x 3.5+ inch Tropheus Moorii Ilangi
rocks, plastic plants, and sand

I'm looking to get $450 for everything listed. Buyer is responsible for pick up and everything else. I have nets but do not have bags or anything else you would need to store/transport fish, so please come prepared. If you buy, I am more then happy to help lift/move the tank but it's probably best to bring a friend with you. Pick up is in Mount airy, Maryland 21771. Feel free to pm me with any questions or photo requests. Happy holidays to all!

-Chris

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Great looking setup and beautiful fish! Very tempting but probably not in the cards right now, I'm sure someone will jump on this though.

Mr.Bee

Members
I'm looking to buy just the fish off of you. you can text me 718-577-8013. let me know what your price is.