• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

500,000 gallon tank in basement.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Not sure where it's located. There's a video of its construction on youtube with a concrete truck with a Canadian flag on the mixer. Not sure if it's in Canada or just up north near the border.

In the thread, he states that he is paralyzed from the upper chest down. Can you imagine the amount of dedication that this guy has (for the construction effort as well as daily maintenance)? Truly impressive.

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
There's a typo, it's only 50,000 gallons. I think this is the largest private owned home aquarium. Over the summer there was an MFK in FLA effort to finish the plumbing for him.

D-money

Members
I met the owner at the Catfish Convention sponsored by Pvas in "07 I think it was. He is Canadian and paralyzed from the chest down. At one point, he said he had a huge breeding colony of red empress in the tank amongst other things. He also has a large collection of exotic parrots in another part of the house. Quite a remarkable guy.

Dave

Cartel

Members
I saw the build thread for this over on MFK and he still posts quite frequently. This one is in Canada the guy your funking of mike is prob arapimaman (somethng like that) in florida.