• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

1ST ONLINE ORDER

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
yesterday i made my 1st online fish purchase :character0272::happy0065::party0003:. it was rather easy and i should be getting my male red tiger motaguense tomorrow! :jumpy::jumpy:
now i have to just wait and hope all goes well. the whole process is great except the shipping of fish sucks majorly. i could have gotten another fish or maybe 2 if they were local for the price of shipping. thats my only deterrent that and i dont get to pick a fish hundreds of miles away.:cool:

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Best of luck to you. I know I was very hesitant and nervous about placing my first online order, but it turned out fine. I've ordered a few times since then, and never had any problems. I still prefer to hand pick my fish, but thats not always possible when you want something specific. Keep us up to date.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Best of luck to you. I know I was very hesitant and nervous about placing my first online order, but it turned out fine. I've ordered a few times since then, and never had any problems. I still prefer to hand pick my fish, but thats not always possible when you want something specific. Keep us up to date.
WILL DO! ;)

Jumbie

Members
Way to go DQ with your first online order, I know what you mean the shipping sucks, and I wold prefer to pay my LFS store but as we all know they don't always have what we’re looking for.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Way to go DQ with your first online order, I know what you mean the shipping sucks, and I wold prefer to pay my LFS store but as we all know they don't always have what we’re looking for.
YEAH THAT WAS MY PROBLEM I CALLED AND ALL I GOT WAS...NO...NO...WHAT IS THAT......NO ...NEVER HEARD OF THAT DOES IT HAVE ANY OTHER NAME? HAD TO DO IT. :p
ONE MORE HURDLE I VE HAD TO JUMP OVER ...AND SURVIVED LOL! :D

maddog10

Members
I have bought fish mail order for the last 10-15 years. I learned early on, buy enough fish to fill the box. Of course, you need the tank space to house them all.

It could have been worse, Delta put a $2000 order of mine in the fridge. I guess the big KEEP AT 75 DEGREES in bold lettering on all sides of the box didn't tip them off that they were tropical fish and not edible fish. Uggh :mad:

Lively

Members
I felt the same way, Wire! My first (and so far only) mail order fish ended up being cheaper than if I had bought in the LFS even with shipping. My EBJD's cost under $200 with shipping and if I had bought them at the LFS they would have been smaller and would have cost around $500 - I got 6 3" fish!